Use a Robotic Plasma Cutting Machine to Cut Sheetmetal Fabrication for HVAC/Mechanical Applications.
Make high-quality ducts, fittings, flanges and brackets for custom mechanical jobs. The optional software (shown below, right) automatically designs 3-dimensional custom parts based on your dimensions, materials and other preferences.
Create fittings fast:
- Click the shape you want and enter the details
- Preview the 3D shape and flat pattern(s) with connectors, seams, bend lines, etc.
- Print the material list and reports specifying how the part is made
- Cut the flat pattern(s) with the PlasmaCAM™ machine
- Form and assemble the piece(s) to make the finished part.
- Creates standard parts for HVAC, roofing, piping, and heavy plate industries
- Comprehensive library has round, rectangular, oval and combination fittings
- Uses industry standard gauges, connectors, seams, lining and vanes
- Applies SMACNA standards, pressure gauge classes based on size, and bend setbacks based on metal thickness
- Fully customizable parts - change dimensions, offsets, angles, size, shape, or construction
- Shows previews, weight, square footage, scrap and costs before part is made
- Keep production running efficiently with printed reports, materials lists, and production labels
- Process multiple fittings at once for any number of jobs and zones
The PlasmaCAM DesignEdge™ software imports shapes from optional HVAC layout software packages and allows precision cutting of flat patterns and other mechanical shapes!